(a) Membership of the Association shall consist of those Firms whose managers are fully paid up members of the Society. However the Association may admit other categories of membership for the furtherance of its objectives.
(b) The following will be the categories of membership.
To be eligible a full member must:
- Be registered as a business under the Laws of Kenya
- Provide proof that 50% of the business revenue is generated from Public Relations & Communication Management activities
- Provide proof that the business has operated for a minimum of 3 years
- Provide proof that the business has a minimum of five (5) employees who are members of the Society
To be eligible, a member must prove that:
- The business does not meet the criteria for full member but has the potential to become one
- Is registered as a business under the Laws of Kenya
- Is engaged in public relations & communication management activities
- On attainment of the criteria the member may upon application to the relevant committee be admitted as a full member
An affiliate member shall:
- If it is an organisation, be legally registered with evidence of such registration
- Demonstrate capacity to benefit the Association and its members
- Not pay annual subscription fees
(c) A current, valid certificate of membership signed by the Chairman of the association for all members will be in force at all times.
Symbol of Professionalism
The association name will be synonymous with professionalism, quality and excellence in the industry.
New Business Leads
The association will endeavor to ensure that all key new business pitches/projects are channeled through the association secretariat hence giving the members first opportunity. The association will also endeavor to be the first contact point for potential clients seeking to find an agency.
Source for Agency Best Practices
The association will have a wide spectrum of agency management resources for various situations such as drafting of agency-client contract, working with a procurement client, pitching procedures, responding to government tenders etc. Potential clients will also be able to refer to the association to certify the best practices in engaging agencies.
The association will conduct quarterly industry surveys on opportunities and potential business leads.
Through the association, members will be able to interface regularly to share ideas, insights and solutions. The association will organize periodic roundtables where industry issues will be raised and ideas on how to move member agencies forward will be discussed.
How to Join APReCom
We welcome your membership and look forward to receiving your completed application form. Once you have submitted the form, our Secretariat will be in contact to discuss and guide your next steps.
Entrance Fees and Subscriptions
The Committee in consultation with members of the Association will set the Entrance
Fees and Annual Subscriptions for members.
Current Members Directory
Advanced PR & Marketing
Apex Porter Novelli
Brand Associates Ltd
Brand Startegy and Design (EA) ltd
Corporate Reflection Ltd
Eminent Business Group Ltd
Fieldstione Helms limited
Gina Din Corporate Communications
Gorety Kester Communications
Grayling Kenya Limited
Hill + Knowlton Strategies
Leo brands Ltd
Media Edge Public Relations
Media Link PR & Advertising Agency
Newmark Group Limited
Ogilvy Public Relations
Oxygene Marketing and Communications Ltd
Peterson Intergrated Communications Ltd
Professional Marketing Services
Square Gold PR & Marketing
Tell-Em PR East Africa
Transcend Media Group